Forward Fall League
High School Boys League:
• 8x8 league
• Shortened field
• Fall: 50-minute games (outdoors)
• League tournament with certified referees
• Waukesha HS helmet and jersey will be made available
Dates/Location: see TeamSnap schedule for final details
• Sundays September 8, 15, 22, October 6 - Carroll University, Haertel Field
• Sunday September 29 - Waunakee High School, Football Stadium
• Sunday October 13 - Madison, Breese Stevens Field
Game Times: 11:00am-2:00pm
League Tournament (end of season):
Date: Saturday October 26
Location: Marquette University, Valley Fields
Max Roster: 16
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa or MasterCard information available.
The FORWARD FALL League is through Forward Lacrosse and not a Waukesha Lacrosse Program.
The Forward Lacrosse WAIVER will need to be completed and submitted to Jon Klahr PRIOR to playing. The form will be forwarded via email to each participant prior to the first date of league play.
Player's US Lacrosse Membership must be valid through 10/31/2019.
You must register first with US Lacrosse and then return to this Registration Session to signup. If you have not already signed up with US Lacrosse, please follow these steps:
Please direct any questions regarding this registration and Winter Forward League:
Website Reigstration Inquiries
Select an option to continue with the registration.